- Nature reclaiming land near Shoals Pond
Reclamation of land
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Mattoon, Wilbur R. more info on Mattoon, Wilbur R. (Wilbur Reed), 1875-1941
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Nature reclaiming the land [where] a fifteen foot cut was made removing earth to build a power dam on Catawba river. Due to scarcity of seed trees the stand in un-even. Look-out Shoals pond in the back ground. Courtesy U. S. Forest Service.
Catawba County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).