Belk store managers
Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Belk store managers
- Transcribed from accompanying letter: Statesville, North Carolina, August 11, 1942; Mr. John Fox, Agricultural Editor's Office, State College Station, Raleigh, North Carolina. Dear Mr. Fox: Sorry that I forgot to hand you the list of names for the pictures of the Belk Store Mangers. They are as follows: Left to right: J. G. Armfield, Troy, N. C., K. W. Broom, Hickory, N. C., R. D. Currence, Charlotte, N.C., R. W. Wilkinson, Albemarle, N.C.; Back Row: John R. Schrum, Lincolnton, N. C., J. H. Matthews, Gastonia, N. C., J. H. Doughton, Statesville, N. C., G. B. McLelland, Monroe, N. C.; Yours very truly, A. R. Morrow, County Agent.
Community and Extension
Department stores -- Management
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
more info on Belk, Inc.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).