Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Moore County farmers studying timber management at farm of H. C. Garner
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series #250, By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; Moore County farmers studying timber management. County Agent, E. H. Garrison, held this meeting at the farm of H. C. Garner with 28 percent. This demonstration area yielded 24 cords per acre of fuelwood cut from "scrap" (dead, crippled, and stunted trees), leaving a double stand of the best trees for future harvests.
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
Moore County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)