- Extension Forester holding forest tour
Forestry extension workers
Forests and forestry
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying note: The forests of North Carolina are rapidly being considered as a crop from which an annual harvest may be secured. The above pictures shows the Extension Forester holding a forest tour in a woodland which has been thinned three times since 1926. Photo by U. S. Forest Service.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).