- Walnut legs and stumps going to market
Eastern black walnut
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Mattoon, Wilbur R. more info on Mattoon, Wilbur R. (Wilbur Reed), 1875-1941
- Transcribed from back: Walnut timber is so valuable it often pays to take up the stump of a dead tree, where the body and stump are still sound. Grow walnuts as a dual purpose tree, for both timber and nuts. R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).