Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Longleaf pine trees
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series #1060--Calvin Warren of Garland, Sampson County, thins longleaf pine as a 4-H Club project.; Used in Charlotte Observer, Jan 6, 1941
Community and Extension
Longleaf pine (Pinus palustris)
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Barker, W. J. more info on Barker, W. J.
- Created Date:
Sampson County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)