- Tractor hauling logs in Martin County swamplands
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Barker, W. J. more info on Barker, W. J.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series #1135, By W. J. Barker, Assistant Extension Forester; Hauling out logs in the swamplands of Martin County. A local shop assembled this equipment for Mr. R. C. Critcher. A special power take-off from the tractor handles the logs by use of pulley and cable.
Martin County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).