- Loblolly pines planted in 1939 by Mr. W.B. Boschen as a windbreak on his Beaufort County farm
Windbreaks, shelterbelts, etc.
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Barker, W. J. more info on Barker, W. J.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, W.J. Barker, Assistant Extension Forester. # 1102, 1941, These loblolly pines were planted in 1939 by Mr. W.B. Boschen of Pantego as a windbreak on his Beaufort County farm. There are eight rows, each seven feet apart and one half mile long. Trees are six feet apart in rows.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).