Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Loblolly pines showing improvement after thinning
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forest Series, 1933, By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; Loblolly pines, farm of J. A. Litchfield, Currituck County, showing before and after an improvement cutting. Work done by class [Vocational Agricultural] Poplar Branch School.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).