- Loblolly pines planted to stop erosion
Agricultural extension work
Trees -- Growth
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, 1933, By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; These 38-year old loblolly pines average 70 feet tall with tallest trees going above 75 feet. Farm of R. J. Madry, Halifax County.
Halifax County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).