- Row of loblolly pines
Agricultural extension work
Trees -- Growth
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, 1931, By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; Looking down an alley between rows of four year old Loblolly pines, planted on the farm of R. L. Stowe, Gaston County. Trees range from 6 to 10 feet in height after four seasons growth. Trees growing on bare clay soil.
Gaston County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).