- Loblolly pine plantation
Agricultural extension work
Trees -- Growth
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, 1930, By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; Loblolly pine plantation on farm of J. E. Van Hoy, Albemarle, [Route] 3. Planted in spring of 1927, showing four seasons growth when picture was made October 3rd, 1930. Trees planted on rocky bluff too rough for cultivation. The stand is uniform with 98-plus survival. Stanly County.
Stanly County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).