- Loblolly pine with only one side of branch growth
Agricultural extension work
Trees -- Growth
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, 1929, By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forster; Loblolly Pine (Pinus taeda L.); This pine shows the one sided top due to having grown at the edge of the wooded area. The lower limbs on the exposed portion of the tree received sunlight and, therefore, have remained alive.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).