- Cows grazing in pasture
Agricultural extension work
- Item identifier:
- Blair, E. C. more info on Blair, E. C.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Pastures--Grazing mixture of [illegible] barley, 33 ryegrass and 25 c. clover per acre; fertilized with 400 leine and 100 N. Soda per acre. Sown [September] 10. Started grazing [October] 13, 55 cows [half] hour morning and [half] hour evening on 12 acres. Watson Morris; Matthews, NC, [Route] 3; Mecklenburg [County]; October 29, 1943
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).