Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Boys with cows grazing in field
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Jameson, P. H. more info on Jameson, P. H.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: This picture shows Vernon G. James, Jr., John Thomas James, sons of Mr. James mentioned, and P. H. Jameson, Jr. holding one of Mr. James' registered Guernsey cows.
Pasquotank County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).