- Boys with cows grazing in field
- Transcribed from back: This picture shows Vernon G. James, Jr., John Thomas James, sons of Mr. James mentioned, and P. H. Jameson, Jr. holding one of Mr. James' registered Guernsey cows.
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Jameson, P. H. more info on Jameson, P. H.
- Created Date:
Pasquotank County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)