Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Second growth hardwoods damaged by grazing
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
Forests and forestry
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, 1936, By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; Second growth hardwoods damaged by grazing. White oak, Northern Red oak, Yellow poplar, etc. on land previously cultivated. Trees 80 to 100 years old. Farm of H. G. Black, Piney Creek, Alleghany County.
Alleghany County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).