Stacks of fuelwood after thinning demonstration
Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Stacks of fuelwood after thinning demonstration
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, 1927, By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; Sixteen cords of fuel wood cut by C. G. Hartley of Hudson, N. C., Caldwell County, from his acre demonstration. After thinning out this amount of crippled, defective material 25 cords were left standing.
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
Forests and forestry
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)