Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Ditch made deeper with dynamite in Hofmann Forest
- Transcribed from back: Ditching with dynamite. Ditch 2 feet deep and 3 feet wide made by setting 1-stick charges 14 inches apart just under bottom of original ditch. Quaker Bridge Road, Hofmann Forest. 5/10/1945
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
Forests and forestry
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Kaufman, C. M. more info on Kaufman, C. M.
- Created Date:
Hofmann Forest (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)