- Setting dynamite charges in ditch in Hofmann Forest
Agricultural extension work
Forests and forestry
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Kaufman, C. M. more info on Kaufman, C. M.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Ditching with dynamite. Setting 1-stick charges in a reed bed adjoining the Quaker Bridge Road, Hofmann Forest. Area burned by "header" on 3/9/1945. Picture made 5/10/1945
Hofmann Forest (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).