Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- White cedar logs in Hofmann Forest
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
Atlantic white cedar
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Kaufman, C. M. more info on Kaufman, C. M.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: White cedar logs, unexcelled for fence post material, under a stand of loblolly pine. East end of Roper Road, Hofmann Forest. 6/6/1945
Hofmann Forest (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).