Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Path cleared with bulldozer in Hofmann Forest
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
Clearing of land
Forests and forestry
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Kaufman, C. M. more info on Kaufman, C. M.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Road right of way cleared with a bulldozer [through] an open stand of mature timber. Note root mass of large tree in right foreground. Hofmann Forest; 6/6/1945
Hofmann Forest (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).