- Setting dynamite charges to make ditch
Agricultural extension work
Forests and forestry
- Item identifier:
- Kaufman, C. M. more info on Kaufman, C. M.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Ditching with dynamite. White Oak River at Quaker Bridge Road. Setting charges. Note depth of surface water. Hofmann Forest. 8-2-1945; J. M. Stingley and E. G. Diseker setting charges.
Stingley, J. M.
more info on Stingley, J. M.
Hofmann Forest (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).