- Dr. W. D. Miller with pond pine stump with clump of sprouts
Agricultural extension work
Forests and forestry
Pond pine (Pinus serotina)
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Kaufman, C. M. more info on Kaufman, C. M.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Pond pine stump cut in April, 1945, with a heavy clump of sprouts about 14 inches above the root collar. Dr. W. D. Miller serves as the backdrop.
Miller, William Dykstra
more info on Miller, William Dykstra, 1897-
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).