Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Sawmill on farm
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Aycock, M. Edmund more info on Aycock, M. Edmund
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: A sawmill scene on the farm of A. J. Whitley, Jr. of Smithfield Township in Johnston County. Mr. Whitley does custom sawing in his neighborhood for men who are doing mostly farm building.
Johnston County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)