- Woodland waste
Agricultural extension work
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Aycock, M. Edmund more info on Aycock, M. Edmund
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Waste in woodlands is shown in this picture where entire logs have been left in the woods to rot by the lumber crews. This is a very poor practice and one that all farmers who sell lumber should discourage as much as possible.
Johnston County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).