- District agent and farmer examining pines before thinning
Agricultural extension work
Forestry extension workers
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Sheffield, C. A. more info on Sheffield, C. A.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: District agent E. S. Millsaps sees a section of a 2 1/2 acre plot of pines before being thinned by W. S. Myers of Arcadia Township Davidson County.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).