- District agent and farmer in forest after forestry demonstration
Agricultural extension work
Forestry extension workers
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Sheffield, C. A. more info on Sheffield, C. A.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: A three acre forestry demonstration on the farm of W. S. Myers, Clemmons [Route No. 2]; District Agent E. S. Millsaps on a recent visit to Davidson County observes a good piece of forestry work done by W. S. Myers of Arcadia Township. Mr. Myers attended one of the forest demonstrations held by the State Farm Forester and has thinned 2 1/2 acres on his own farm. He got nine cords of wood by thinning which more by thinning which more than paid for his labor in doing the work.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).