Thinning demonstration in Loblolly pine
Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Thinning demonstration in Loblolly pine
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, R. H. Page, Jr., [Assistant] Extension Forester; Thinning demonstration in Loblolly pine timber, farm of Steven Williams, Duplin count. This estimate of standing trees was made shortly after plot was thinned.
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
Loblolly pine (Pinus taeda)
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Page, Rufus H. more info on Page, Rufus H.
- Created Date:
Duplin County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)