Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Estimating content of standing timber after thinning demonstration
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
Forestry extension workers
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Page, Rufus H. more info on Page, Rufus H.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, 1936, By R. H. Page, Jr., [Assistant] Extension Forester; P. D. May, Assistant Agent, Duplin County, assisted by landlord and tenant, estimating content of standing timber following thinning demonstration. Farm of D. R. Boney, Jr.
Duplin County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)