Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Small hardwoods left for windbreak
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
Windbreaks, shelterbelts, etc.
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Barker, W. J. more info on Barker, W. J.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, 1940, W. J. Barker, Assistant Extension Forester; Improved Forest Management: Small hardwoods left for a windbreak, for a future harvest, for food producers for wild life, to add to the humus on the forest floor, to beautify the roadside. F. L. Roberson's tract, Spring Hope, Nash County.
Spring Hope (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).