- Fire line in loblolly pines
Agricultural extension work
Forest fires -- Prevention and control
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, 1937, By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; "Fire-break" opened through 7-year old loblolly pines to give easy access and provided a place for raking pine straw. The lane is 8 [feet] wide. Mason Farm, Scotland County.
Scotland County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).