- Burned trees after forest fire
Agricultural extension work
Forest fires -- Environmental aspects
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: [September] 11, 1929; Made by R. W. Graeber; Burned Trees, Avery County; A graveyard as a result of forest fire between Newland and Banner Elk, Avery [County].
Avery County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).