- Fall of fire-killed loblolly pines
Agricultural extension work
Forest fires -- Environmental aspects
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying envelope: [October] 23, 1928; Made by R. W. Graeber; Durham County; A fall of fire-killed trees in field of second-growth loblolly pines in Durham County. Many of the trees still standing are either dead or badly injured. Why burn the woods?
Durham County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).