- Longleaf pine planted in worn-out sandy soil
Agricultural extension work
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Barker, W. J. more info on Barker, W. J.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, 1940, W. J. Barker, Assistant Extension Forester; Worn-out sandy soil is planted to a cash crop of longleaf pine in 1937 on the farm of G. C. Wilson of Aberdeen, Route 1, Hoke County.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).