- Poor stand of longleaf pine
Agricultural extension work
Forest fires -- Environmental aspects
- Item identifier:
- Barker, W. J. more info on Barker, W. J.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, W. J. Forestry Series, 1940, W. J. Barker, Assistant Extension Forester; Don't be deceived. Every one of these trees was killed in a December forest fire. Notice droopy needles of longleaf pine. Hoke County--Sanatorium fire--December, 1939
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).