Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Annually-set controlled fire
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, 1940, W. J. Barker, Assistant Extension Forester; Poorly stocked stands and slow growing timber due to annual fires in H. M. Blue's timber near Aberdeen, N. C., Hoke County.
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Barker, W. J. more info on Barker, W. J.
- Created Date:
Hoke County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)