- Black locust trees for fence posts
Agricultural extension work
Forests and forestry
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Barker, W. J. more info on Barker, W. J.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, 1939, By W. J. Barker, [Assistant Extension] Forester; Building up the soil while growing fence posts, a very needed product for a dairy operator. Farm of S. H. Crocker, Wilson County. Black Locust trees planted in 1930.
Wilson County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).