- Black locust trees planted on a sandy creek bottom
Agricultural extension work
Forests and forestry
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Barker, W. J. more info on Barker, W. J.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, 1939, By W. J. Barker, [Assistant Extension] Forester; Black locust planted in 1930 by S. H. Crocker, [Wilson] County, on a sandy creek bottom. The soil has been built has been built up, the land has been held in place, and now Mr. Crocker can get fence posts.
Wilson County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).