4-H Club group attending farm forestry discussion
Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- 4-H Club group attending farm forestry discussion
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
Forestry schools and education
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Page, Rufus H. more info on Page, Rufus H.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, 1936, By R. H. Page, Jr., [Assistant Extension] Forester; Group of 4-H Club boys and girls from Johnston County, attending farm forestry discussion, White Lake Camp, July 1936.
White Lake (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)