- Silt in pond due to deforestation
Agricultural extension work
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series 1930, By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; Silt in pond at Liledoun Cotton Mill, Alexander County, due to erosion of deforested slopes on farms located on watershed above the dam. This pond is 20 feet or more in depth, and is almost completely filled. Looking down stream.
Alexander County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).