- Cow with symptoms of cobalt deficiency
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Hendrix, F. F. more info on Hendrix, F. F.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: A cow belonging to Mr. V. A. Bender, Sr., Pollocksville, N. C. This cow shows all symptoms of Cobalt deficiency and this picture is showing the time at which cobalt was started and is one of a series of progress pictures.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).