- Two carloads of heifers and cows purchased from Mississippi drought area
Agricultural extension work
Animals -- Transportation
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Grant, B. E. more info on Grant, B. E.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Two carloads of heifers and cows from [Mississippi] drought area, purchased for Bertie farmers
Bertie County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).