- Jersey cow from 4-H Calf Club program
Agricultural extension work
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Phillips, Oscar H. more info on Phillips, Oscar H.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying material: April 1942; Made by Oscar H. Phillips; Registered Jersey cow, Mecklenburg [County]; A registered Jersey cow owned by Arthur McAulay. In 1933 Arthur McAulay received a registered Jersey heifer in a 4-H calf club contest sponsored by the Kiwanis Club in Charlotte. Arthur now has a herd of 15 cows and heifers. Arthur is married now and has two boys just as pure-bred as the Jerseys. Used in: Charlotte Observer, April 27, 1942
Mecklenburg County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).