- George Hoover holding one of his registered Jersey cows
Agricultural extension work
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Phillips, Oscar H. more info on Phillips, Oscar H.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying material: George Hoover, holding one of his registered Jersey cows, Boutilliere Eris Belle, so that Laurence Gardiner, Field Representative of the American Jersey Cattle Club, might see what a Mecklenburg County bred Jersey looks like. George belongs to the Cow Testing Association and is proud of it. He says that he hopes to develop an outstanding herd of Jerseys. This cow produced during the month of May 1125 pounds of milk and 48.6 of butterfat.
Mecklenburg County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).