Cow in field
Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Cow in field
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Holloman, J. S. more info on Holloman, J. S.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Mr. Crawford Bryan's cow which has been developed by a careful breeding program. Marshall, [Route] 2, N.C., Madison [County]
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)