Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Woman farmer in field with three cows
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Holloman, J. S. more info on Holloman, J. S.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Mrs. Craford Bryan and three of their cows which greatly aid in the farm income. Marshall, [Route] 2, N.C., Madison [County]
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).