- Sire bull in pen
Agricultural extension work
Cattle -- Breeding
- Item identifier:
- Shoffner, Robert Worth more info on Shoffner, Robert Worth, 1902-1995
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Union County, June 1941; Bull Rosannia Sultan, son of Dreaming Sultan, owned by Hoyle Griffin, Monroe, N. C.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).