- Bull on farm of D. A. Bruton
Agricultural extension work
- Item identifier:
- Davenport, R. E. more info on Davenport, R. E.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying envelope: July, 1941; Made by R. E. Davenport; Head of Jersey Herd on farm of D. A. Bruton, Montgomery [County]; Mr. Bruton has 40 Grade Jersey and Guernsey cattle from which milk is sold each day on a local milk route. This bull is a son of Norfolks Lad and was purchased from N. C. State College.; Transcribed from back: A son of Norfolks Lad on the farm of D. A. Bruton, Mt. Gilead, N. C.
Mount Gilead (Montgomery County, N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).