Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Dairy farmer J. C. Turner with wife, daughter, and two cows
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Fox, John W. more info on Fox, John W.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying envelope: July, 1941; Made by John Fox; Dairy Farming, Caswell County; Pictures made for News and Observer Sunday feature on farm of J. C. Turner of Yanceyvill, Route 1, and showing Mr. and Mrs. Turner and their daughter, Mary Ann, 4, and J. E. Zimmerman, Caswell County farm agent.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)