Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Dairy cattle grazing in field
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Fox, John W. more info on Fox, John W.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: March--10,961 [pounds], 30 days; Minus home used milk and what fed to calves, April--11,842 [pounds], 30 days; 881 pounds difference; March--$105.15, April--$72.55 dairy feed; Now--$2.33 1/2 per day grain; Milk produce 400 # per day cost of grain per [illegible] of milk 30 1/4 cents; Transcribed from accompanying folder: April, 1940; Made by John Fox; Dairy cows on farm [of] Dr. Clarence Poe, Wake County
Poe, Clarence Hamilton
more info on Poe, Clarence Hamilton, 1881-1964
Wake County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).